Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little more "crafty"


so I spent most of the afternoon with Peanut today, she is home "in between" schools right now. I am really excited that she is going to become a little Dragonfly very soon at a school for Autistic children I can't wait to see the new transformation she will become. In the meantime we are still trying to attend her current school as we can depending on mood/health/etc. and next week will be the class Valentine's day party since there is no school this Friday or Monday of next week. She wanted a "mailbox" theme, and she took the reigns on the project for the most part, I think she did a fantastic job... I was mainly responsible for the hot glue gun and placing some of the foamy stickers/flowers on the sides of the box....not bad for an almost 9 year old and her mum.

No comments: