Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Faux Wooden Shelves are done!



So I made 4 of these. 3 large and one shorter one. Thank you Angie for the inspiration I just LOVE them. Below is a sample of one of the shelves with the witch jars and a few other items tucked inside. The little black drawer piece is an old jewelry box I picked up at a local thrift store for eighty cents... under a buck, sprayed it black and was lucky enough for it to crackle on it's own. Notice the twisted wand up on the top shelf.


24 days to go until our bash.....

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Very nice work!!! The look spectacular!

Cheers!

Angie said...

Glad to have been able to help. They turned out really nice!!

All Together Dead said...

Thank you again Angie, I have found so much inspiration for our theme this year from you... YOU ARE my Witch Kitchen Guru