Sunday, September 27, 2009

Voodoo Bottles


So I started playing around with the Voodoo bottles in my lower level china cabinet last night to get a feel on how I wanted to display them, and photograph them since I am thinking of listing a set or two of the labels on etsy or one of the other online sites, thought I would share. I used vintage white spice jars that I painted with a flat black like the rest of the bottles on the shelf, I think they turned out quite nice and I am very pleased with the look...27 days to go...

However, this am we had a minor set back, while taking boxes out of storage in the garage, we discovered we have been invaded by field mice this year... I sat and sobbed for about an hour this am as I watched JT set fire to a slew of boxes and decorations in the burnpile that have been completely ruined RIP decorations you will be sadly missed...... I am fearful of how many more we will lose.....

No comments: