Thursday, September 8, 2011

and my Birthday isn't even until February....




So this week I have been ubber blessed by good friends. My dear friend and team mate Kourtney surprised me with two hand painted stems for my dark holiday collection on Sunday evening. The first is labeled "Witch's Brew" and has the daintiest of yellow polk a dots on the black stem. The second pumpkin themed glass is super cute, rimmed in yellow and says "Trick or Treat" along the foot of the glass.

Then, last night Nicole showed up last night with a box full of vintage bottles for my private potion collection. I have to say some of these are HUGE... some still have the original labels on them... (undecided if I will leave them on or switch them out) Notice the quarter for size comparision... Many of these were in her huband's family for decades... his grandmother recently passed and she gathered them up for me. Super excited and already have plans for several of them... I just need to hit the hobby store and stock up on some larger corks....

pressies for me and it isn't even my Birthday....

No comments: