Friday, September 23, 2011

"I think I can... I think....."


I am still working on the inside, one surface at a time,
I feel like the"Little Engine That Could" from my childhood,
" I think I can, I think I can, I think...."
I am so far behind and at this rate I am never going to get done..
and I still have a 10 stall barn to finish decorating too....

The fairy series made it's way to this location this year along
with some eyeballs and a jar of Werewolf Urine....

Just tossed some creeepy cloth over the print on the wall, I don't have a big Halloween print to replace this one out, so I will print off something creepy to hide the palm tree, when I get a minute or two.



sidenote....

I did buy a new piece for the barn today at Target. $20.00. and he is 18 foot long..designed to hang from your downspouts on your house...
I am going to secure him inside the barn from the loft.....
Creepy good inexpensive find if the owls decide to attack.








1 comment:

Pam Morris said...

looks great and the giant ghost is gonna' look AWESOME in the barn!