Monday, October 10, 2011

Werewolf Urine, a custom order




So, one of my team members was over a few weeks ago to swap out some Scentsy Wax & she LOVED walking through the house checking out the decorations. When she stumbled upon my "Werewolf Urine" bottle she squealed, apparently she has a co worker that is totally infatuated with them. She asked if I would make her a bottle for her friend. So, I obliged.


I even created a custom scroll that she can leave scrolled or frame titled "How to Identify a Werewolf" with tell tale signs of what to look for, missing large pets, horrendous odor, and of course purple urine....I can't wait to hear the reaction once she presents this item to her co-worker.


2 comments:

Vivienne Moss said...

Love the bottle and the scroll. Both very ancient looking. Who knew that wolf urine was purple?

Justine’s Halloween said...

That has to be the prettiest bottle of werewolf urine ever made! :) That scroll is awesome too.