Thursday, September 9, 2010

The End of the Hoarder Sale finds


A set of 3 painted wooden pumpkins were new in the box. The beaded wreath still has the tag attached. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but they look nice on the end of the bar right now...


Cute little vintage Bar lamp, has a couple of boo-boo's but I think I can fix them up when I get some spare time. It makes a nice night light on the opposite end of the bar.



One large tote and one large box filled to the rim with trinket kid items, I will pull about 200 pieces out for trick or treat night and then donate the rest to Peanut's school to use for trinket prizes for the kids.

A basket full of hair accessories for the wee miss and a box of floral acorns for a fall wreath.

An entire case (12) of these great Tuscan candle holders. The bottom opens up for a tealight. I think I am going to "age" these and hang them from the back tree.

An entire box of red maple silk leaves. You can never have too many fake leaves around right?

Ok So that is it, that is my entire Hoarder sale pay load... and for the grand finale... how much did I spend????? Drum roll please.... $40 . It was a good day.

1 comment:

Little Messy Missy said...

WOW!!! Where the hell do you shop and can I come next time????