Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Teeny Tiny Nail Dremmel at the Dollar Tree


Found this wee treasure last night at the Dollar Tree.. yes that is right $1

I haven't had a chance to really work with it yet, it is not the strongest little tool in the box, as it runs off of just one AA battery but I think for smaller foam projects or fine detailing tombstone art it will work just nicely for $1.

I may just go back and get a few more, knowing my luck I will get used to using it for certain projects and then it will poop out on me and I will be devastated because I will not find another one because I in fact found it originally for only $1 at yes, of course.. the Dollar Tree.

It is really supposed to be for your finger nails...so I guess you could actually use it for something other than Halloween too if you like... but seriously? who does that sort of thing this time of year?

No comments: