Friday, September 3, 2010

It's so close I can smell it.


The Scentsy 2010 Holiday Line is available for preview and pre-order. I am taking orders now through September 14th. The first order will go in on the 15th. Payment needs to be made at the time you place your order either by Cash, Check, or CC. I don't know about you but I can hardly wait to get my Haunted Tree warmer!

Some favorite fall scents are Pumpkin Roll, Autumn Sunset, Cinnamon Cider, Just Peachy Ginger, Welcome Home, Toasted Caramel Sugar, Cinnamon Vanilla and more...with over 80 scents to choose from there is something for everyone and the warmers carry a lifetime warranty on the mechanics.

You can comment this post with your order and I will contact you to make payment arrangements or you can message me through the website.

No comments: