Monday, October 26, 2009

A few more costumes


Tequila Jeff and his side kick Nicole. Came complete with shot glasses and Margaritas....

The "Hippy" Chad.... the funny thing this fits him SO well. He took fantastic photos, I am waiting on the disc to share... in the background is our brain hemorrhage patient Theresa.

Cleopatra & Dracula aka Patricia and Jimmy. She was stunning, I am hoping someone caught a full photo of her from the party.

Kassandra our Pilot, one of our sons guests.

Finally, my JT... again another PERFECT costume, he is Mr. Clean reincarnated.

3 comments:

Mother Moon said...

Mr. Clean... I truly do love it... so simple yet so refined....

Jeanne said...

Wonderful shots! Looks like everyone was having fun! Thanks for sharing.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh, now that looks like so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing the cool photos, looks like everyone was having a great time.

Wish I was there!!

Cheers!